- Bring refreshments twice a year or in lieu of refreshments pay an additional $7.00 twice a year, payable to the Guild.
- Assist at the meetings by setting up and/or putting away tables and chairs.
- Participate in Community Service Projects, such as “Just For You” or “Quilts of Valor”.
- Support the Guild by volunteering to serve on a committee.
- Provide a Birthday Drawing Quilting item during your birthday month.
- Wear your Name Badge to every meeting.
- Attend meetings to share the love of quilting through fellowship and good friends!
Annual Dues- $30.00, payable at the September meeting for the following year.
Click Here for the Gwinnett Quilters’ Guild 2019-20 Membership Form
The Guild monthly newsletter “Gwinnett Quilters’ Gazette” is sent to members electronically via email and is also posted in the Newsletters Archive section of this website. A hard copy of the newsletter is sent by U.S.P.S. to those members without an email address.